This course focuses on delivering difficult conversations virtually. It will be delivered via the school’s online Moodle platform, allowing for additional education resources to be supplied to participants as well as providing an opportunity to share experiences and raise questions via an online forum. The course utilises pre-recorded interactive videos that enable participants to see how skills and models can be applied to practice-based scenarios and whilst also providing opportunity for participants to consider how these might support their own practice development.
- Open access (you don’t need to complete the course on a day you registered)
- Study at your own pace over three months
- Watch the video content as many times as you wish
Who is it for
It is relevant to all health care staff engaged in communication with patients and families via virtual platforms.
- Delivering significant news over the phone
- Talking to a relative over the phone
- Delivering significant news via video
- Managing a complaint on video
How to apply and further information
To book a place please follow the registration link here. For booking multiple places please contact the School to discuss further details on 020 7808 2900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in
Advanced Communication Skills Training (ACST)- a two-day course for all senior health and social care professionals (band 6 and above), not only cancer specialist caregivers, who want to practice and enhance their communication skills. Find out more here.