If you are currently working in the UK please navigate to the course page and select ‘Apply Now’.
If you are an international applicant, please contact The School for advice on how to apply.
To complete your application you will require the following information:
- Professional registration details
- Manager’s contact details
- Pre-registration qualification and continuing professional development courses (institution, course title, level, from (MM/YYYY), to (MM/YYYY), result and grade)
- Work experience for the last five years (job title, organisation, from (MM/YYYY), to (MM/YYYY), band and duties)
- Supporting statement explaining the reasons for choosing this course and relevant work experience. This statement will be used to assess your suitability for the course
- Who is expected to pay your fee?
What happens next?
Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an automatic email receipt. Submission of an application does not guarantee a place on the course you have applied for. Incomplete applications will delay the decision process. Applications are reviewed by a member of the senior Academic Team.
The School will contact you within two weeks of your fully completed and submitted application. Confirmation of your place will be sent by email. Upon starting an online application an account will be created and your details retained for your future use. You have the option to update or delete your details at any time.