Whether you’re new to cancer care, or want to broaden your knowledge, you can find the right module to study at The Royal Marsden School.
Most modules are only 5 days long, either taught at the school or by a combination of classroom and on-line tuition.
Choosing a module allows you to:
• fit studying in around your work and life
• up-skill in one particular area, or more
• find the best field to develop your career
• study without committing to a full degree
• ‘pick and mix’ training to suit you
• enjoy a subject on a stand-alone basis
• build in topics as part of a degree pathway
All our modules are validated by the University of East Anglia, so students who successfully complete a module will be awarded a UEA qualification.
The psycho-social course was so inspiring and enjoyable… I have come out a more passionate nurse and privileged to be part of the course
15 credits at level 6 or 7
15th July 2019
15 credits at Level 6 or 7
5th June 2019
180 credits at 7
1st October 2019
24th June 2019