Whether you’re new to cancer care, or want to broaden your knowledge, you can find the right module to study at The Royal Marsden School.
Most modules are only 5 days long, either taught at the school or by a combination of classroom and on-line tuition.
Choosing a module allows you to:
• fit studying in around your work and life
• up-skill in one particular area, or more
• find the best field to develop your career
• study without committing to a full degree
• ‘pick and mix’ training to suit you
• enjoy a subject on a stand-alone basis
• build in topics as part of a degree pathway
All our modules are validated by the University of East Anglia, so students who successfully complete a module will be awarded a UEA qualification.
The module is run by excellent and supportive facilitators. It is very stimulating and informative. I will definitely be recommending this module to my peers!