The team has extensive experience of delivering bespoke education and training packages to a range of organisations, both in the UK and overseas. This includes the NHS, independent healthcare providers, plus voluntary and charitable organisations. The School has also worked with healthcare providers in countries including Cyprus, Malta, Hong Kong, and Qatar. The School can deliver bespoke courses in a wide range of subject areas including cancer, palliative care, leadership development, communication skills, and team building.
The benefits of bespoke training include:
- courses customised to meet the specific needs of your organisation
- work-based learning, enabling students to apply learning directly to practice
- courses delivered at your chosen site or at The Royal Marsden School
- courses can be designed to carry academic credit
- a cost-effective way to provide education to your teams.
We also offer a wide range of study days and conferences at The Royal Marsden Education and Conference Centre.
I enjoyed every session and most importantly I took something away from each session.